BulgariaCitizenship by Investment
Bulgaria shares boundaries with Serbia, Macedonia, Romania, Greece, and Turkey. Two mountainous peaks and two huge valleys define the topography of Bulgaria – a land in the area of Tennessee and located by the Black Sea. The Maritsa is Bulgaria’s main river, and the Danube also streams through it. It has temperate-continental weather with cool traits, which is unique for Central Europe, with warm summers, long-drawn, cold winters, and very different seasons.
Plentiful snowfalls may happen in the country between December to mid-March, notably if you are in the mountain areas of Bulgaria.
Benefits of the Program:
- Applicants are not required to have a private account in a Bulgarian bank or purchase Government bonds from the Bulgarian Stock Exchange.
- There is no obligation to live and work in Bulgaria to acquire Citizenship in Bulgaria
- According to the general naturalization rules, no candidate is required to be fluent in Bulgarian
- Revoking the current citizenship is not required
- The citizens of the EU can also apply for citizenship in Bulgarian if they have a passport from a non-EU country.
Other Benefits of Receiving a Bulgarian Passport by Investment
- Candidates can qualify as a Bulgarian Tax Resident
- You get the right to sell the Bulgarian Government bonds
- Visa-free travel to 143 countries around the world
- Access Bulgaria and EU’s high-quality health care
- Voting rights in Bulgaria
- Possess a Bulgarian passport, which is ultimately an EU passport
- Reside, work, and study in Europe.
- Acquire Residency within 180 days.
- Get Citizenship in 18 months after the Permanent Residency is approved.
- Spouse and dependent children under 18 qualify for a Residency Permit
Investing in Government Bond
- Applicants preferring this opportunity need to deposit a minimum of BGN 1 million (€511,292) in a Governmental Bond Portfolio and hold it for five years.
- After the five-year period ends, the investor will receive back the total investment of BGN 1 million without any accumulated interest. Plus, the investment is backed by government bonds.
An investor can leverage their investment by deciding to improve the required investment amount through a European Bank. To know the cost of improving it and other details, contact us.
Real Estate Investment
An investor can buy real estate valued at BGN 1 million that is either a developed property or an in-plan development.