DominicaCitizenship by Investment
Dominica is located at 15 degrees North latitude and 61 degrees West longitude. The island lies halfway along the Eastern Caribbean archipelago, merely some miles away from French-controlled Martinique and Guadeloupe in the east Caribbean. The capital, Roseau, is located on the calm Caribbean Sea on the western coast; the rougher Atlantic Ocean forms the island’s eastern shore.
Dominica covers an area of 750 square km, which is 47 km lengthwise and 29 km in width. The country’s capital and one of the major ports – Roseau, is situated on its sheltered Southwestern coast.
Dominica has a hot and humid climate, with limited temperature variations during the year and maximum temperatures around 30 degrees Celsius. The most temperate and hot period lasts from May to October, even though the breezes temper the heat.
Dominica is famous as one of the most peaceful countries in the world to live in. It boasts a large count of centurions – people who are older than 100 years. Moreover, the lifestyle there is a safe, peaceful, and pristine one, surrounded by a culturally lively and friendly community.
Dominica Citizenship Program is a legal naturalization program for investors based on and guaranteed by governmental laws. Under this program, investors may receive citizenship and passport in return for direct investment to the country’s economic growth. Dominica citizenship lasts for a lifetime.
Benefits of the Program
- Acquiring life-time citizenship of this friendly and welcoming country through one of the most reliable and trusted citizenship by investment pathway.
- Visa-free travel to more than 118 countries, including Singapore and Hong Kong
- Minimum Tax – no income, legacy, foreign income, or capital gains tax
- Complete residence status that gives the right to work and live in Dominica
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- No obligation to live in Dominica before or after citizenship is acquired
- The application process is confidential.
As a requirement to get a Citizenship by Investment in Dominica, applicants need to contribute a minimum of USD 100,000 in Government Funds. However, the amount may vary depending on the number of dependents.
To qualify for citizenship by investment in Dominica, applicants can invest a minimum amount of USD 200,000 in designated Real Estate.
Applications that include a dependent will have to pay an additional amount, which will cover the due diligence fee, government fee, and other fee payables.