GreeceResidency by Investment
Greece is situated at the crossway of Europe, Asia, and Africa, with the lengthiest coast in the Mediterranean and over 200 populated islands. The country experiences Mediterranean weather, stunning landscapes, waterfalls, mountainous fields, unusual lakes of Messolongi Gialova, Porto, and many more.
It is popular for three things – Ancient amenities, scenic landscapes, and tourism. Prominent in old times, it’s usually called the cradle of Western civilization. Athens – the country’s capital, still holds on landmarks including the 5th-century B.C. Acropolis citadel with the Parthenon temple. The country is also talked about for its seashores, from the black sands of Santorini to the beautiful resorts of Mykonos.
Moreover, being a member of the European Union since 1981, Greece is a democratic and advanced country offering quality living standards. As the crossroads between east and west, it is also a superb business location with the capital, Athens, providing access to both international business and travel.
The Greece Residency by Investment Program
- The program is regarded as one of the most economical ones promising a fast-track way to Europe within 3-4 months.
- As one of the most economical residency programs, it is an attractive choice, especially for applicants whose primary aim is to travel visa-free through the Schengen Area.
- Applicants need to purchase a property that is valued at a minimum of €250,000 and hold it for a minimum of five years.
- There is no requirement to reside in Greece, and the applicant’s children who are up to 21 years of age qualify to get a residency.
- Investors acquire a residence permit that has a validation period of five years.
Benefits of the Program:
- Access to Greek healthcare
- Low-cost EU Residency Program
- Includes Family Members
- Doesn’t require a Physical Stay
- Acquire Citizenship after 7-years