PortugalResidency by Investment
Portugal is a country located mostly on the Iberian Peninsula in Southwestern Europe. Portugal’s official language is Portuguese. Portugal’s climate is mainly Mediterranean which is not surprising because of how popular its beaches are and much of the nation’s architecture dates to the 1500s–1800s, when Portugal had a powerful maritime empire.
Benefits of the Program:
- Access to EU healthcare
- Movement across Schengen Area
- Retain your current citizenship
- Many investment options
- A purchase of real estate property worth EUR 500,000
- A purchase of property, with construction dating back more than 30 years, or located in “urban recovery areas” for refurbishing, for a total value equal to or above EUR 350,000
One of the following options:
- Capital transfer with a value equal to or above €250,000 for investment in artistic output or maintenance of national heritage.
- Capital transfer with a value equal to or above €350,000 for investment in research activities.
- Capital transfer with a value equal to or above €1million into a Portuguese bank account or specific approved investment option.