St. LuciaCitizenship by Investment
St. Lucia is an island located in the Lesser Antilles region of the Caribbean. The volcanic land of Saint Lucia is very mountainous as compared to other Caribbean islands. And its highest peak at 950 meters is Mount Gimie. Saint Lucia is also one of the rare islands around the world that has a drive-in volcano. It is also known for its clear and sandy beaches with a sultry climate. The island’s capital city is Castries.
The Requirements and Benefits of the Program
- Visa-free travel to 145 countries
- UK, Hong Kong, and many more
- Fast processing from 3 to 4 months
- No interview or education required
- No requirement to travel to St Lucia
- No physical residency requirements
- Mentally or physically challenged dependents included
- Parents over 65 included
- No tax on worldwide income
Why choose St. Lucia CIP?
- Due diligence
The St. Lucia CIP initiates active due diligence while processing the application and works together with the local and provincial intelligence partners. Thus, protecting the integrity of St. Lucia’s passport and its value to applicants.
There is no concealed plan behind St. Lucia’s CIP. Transparency is maintained for every application received.
The time it takes to acquire citizenship is critical for our applicants. The due diligence criteria is strictly supported, and in most cases, citizenship is granted between the 90-day guideline.
The St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment program evaluates every application likewise, without partiality or discrimination. Each applicant can anticipate receiving the same exposure and attention to detail.
Contribute a non-refundable amount to the National Economic Fund – NEF as;
- Single applicant: US$100,000.
- Main applicant and spouse: US$165,000
- Main applicant, spouse, and up to two other qualifying dependents: US$190,000
- Every additional dependent of any age who qualifies: US$25,000
Invest in one of the following options:
- A recognized real estate development that is valued at a minimum of US$300,000, and hold on it for a minimum period of five years.
- An investment of a minimum of US$3.5 million in an accredited Enterprise Project that is set out in the regulations, along with creating no less than three permanent jobs. It is also possible to make a joint investment of a minimum of US$6 million along with creating six permanent jobs to get citizenship.
Government administration fees apply to these investment options:
- Main applicant US$50,000.
- Spouse US$35,000.
- Dependent under 18 years US$25,000.
- Dependent 18 years and older US$35,000.